He put his arms around her, enclosing her completely as if he didn’t want even the intangible to escape.
—F. Scott Fitzgerald, Notebooks (via fitzgeraldquotes)
"I always fall in love with people that I’m acting with. I’m a sucker for that kind of thing. It really helps me to fall in love with people, both as friends and even sometimes romantically, because it’s easier for me to then have that connection on screen. Doing movies and TV shows is like summer camp: Everyone falls in love and bonds and gets really attached, and then when it’s over it’s really sad. I’m actually really, really scared for when Parks and Recreation is over because I think we’ll all be pretty devastated."
- BABETTE: Yeah! Morey proposed to me spontaneously. (to Luke) Did I ever tell you the story?
- LUKE: Um..No.
- BABETTE: It was a brisk fall night, and Morey was on top... no...wait, I was on top.
- LUKE: What?
- BABETTE: Hold on! Stony Morrison was on top
- LUKE: Babette!
- BABETTE: We were playing Twister! Did I not mention that?
- LUKE: No!
- BABETTE: I probably should have.